Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy Bee Family.

We have all been on the go lately...don't remember ever being so busy. I think that happens when you have a family--it's a good busy though. Suddenly life is constantly changing in such a tangible way and full of excitement. One day your baby has two teeth the next day he has four (true story). Levi is now officially on the go--nothing is cuter than a crawling baby! He is such a ham, too...if we laughs, he laughs.

Meanwhile Dan and I race full speed ahead, trying to balance parenthood with work. Dan is liking his new job and traveling to all sorts of fun places. I am trying to stay a float and squeeze meetings and painting each day, whenever I can. No end in sight for my business--well, I am aiming to take a Christmas break. :)

Today I worked on a piece for a friend who is getting married. He's surprising his wife-to-be with painting that incorporates their memories, using their "paper trails." Great idea and very thoughtful gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment