Monday, August 6, 2012

We made it!


We honestly weren't sure we would...but we made it through one crazy pregnancy to welcome our very precious Silas Keeton Bush on July 3. And so, I am slowly but surely hoping to re-enter the blogging world. In the whirlwind of the last ten months there would have been both too much and too little to share (I will try to recap at some point). But now I am hoping to give snippets back into our world.  Sharing things that make us happy, inspire us, stir our thinking, make us laugh. And maybe give you an idea of what I am up to creatively, for work and play.

In the meantime, here are a few images captureing our bliss this past month:


Levi meets his baby brother

Daddy getting to know Silas

back home

snuggling

brothers

so glad he's here

Levi Garrison

my three boys



2 comments: