Friday, August 24, 2012

What to wear?


After a few cool days earlier in the week, this Friday was HOT. I wanted to wear something easy in the heat yet cute and weekend worthy. Most of the day I would adventuring be with the boys but in the afternoon I had two meetings with clients. I looked in my closet and didn't feel like
wearing what I had (and not for a lack of options). 

What to wear? What to wear?

So, I went online and picked out this virtual outfit for the day. It felt perfect.

 TODAY.


Soft and easy.

Bright and fun.

Cute but works as a diaper bag, which is just where I am at in life :)

look comfortable and are a steal


Then back to reality. I actually had to choose things from my real closet. Not all was lost though--I had a little more inspiration and creativity during my second attempt at getting dressed 
and found something that worked out great. 

Do you ever create virtual outfits?

PS there are a few good deals above. check them out :)


2 comments:

  1. My shopping bag at stores online I think of as my virtual closet....and I would love to see what outfit you did choose:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby! I went with a colorful tribal print skirt, black sleeveless top, flat leather sandals and a long necklace. You've probably seen this outfit on me ;) BTW I have been spying on your style board on pintrest and loving it.

      Delete