Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Remember when...

I told you I was looking for a pair of every day studs? I found them:


Aren't they great? I feel like they will go with everything. I found them at DearGolden (one of my very favorite etsy shops. You need to check it out if you're not familiar with it / like vintage wear). 

(I also snuck these into my cart.)

And,

Remember when I told you I was thinking about trying bangs or ombre hair color? Well:




Not the best lighting but you get the idea.  The ombre is pretty subtle--but I like that it looks natural.  And the bangs...well, they will take some getting used to but are fun! The last time I had bangs I was a major tomboy.

I am glad for a change.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! looks great! and love the earrings and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! So glad to know you have a blog. Can't wait to check it out!

      Delete