Monday, October 29, 2012

This time last year (part 1),

...I was getting ready for a home show at my cousins Barrett and Erica Carlson's home. They have a lovely modern space with vintage, eclectic, and mid-century touches. We had collaborated on a show there once before and it was a hit--their space is gorgeous and seems perfect for showcasing art and helps a person understand the art in the context of a home.  This time was no different--lots of interesting people and dear friends came through, I used every piece I had on hand and sold nine of them! It was a big push but so very rewarding.

























Thank you Carlson's for hosting and thank you to everyone who came out!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! i want one for my room!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I checked out your stylish blog and totally resonated with your hair cut post. My mom also said, "just do it!" Looks cute!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post.^^
    Invite ypu to my blog...
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete