Thursday, September 13, 2012

What is a good way to get rid of roots?

Grow them out!




I am loving all of these "ombre" colors for fall. Roots have never looked so good.

Something tells me growing mine out might not look as graceful as those pictures.  
Maybe I'll have to cut bangs to distract.  





I know, I know--curly hair and bangs don't always mix well. Wiser and more normal ideas have entered my mind but I am not looking for wiser and normal right now.  I need a change!

Should I go ombre....or bangs...or both? :)

3 comments:

  1. For sure ombre and I want to know what type of bangs...but the ombre is a no brained!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will rock whatever you go with--I'm sure. definitely ombre. and I think you could totally rock bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends...you input really helps. And Abby, I am thinking long-ish bangs...medium thickness with a carefree look (i.e. I won't be spending lots of time on them in the morning) My hair is so much straighter these days it might work :) We will see...I am going in soon.

    ReplyDelete